Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Three Months!

Lee is three months and 5 days old. He continues to eat (as if you couldn't tell). He weighs about 18 lbs.

He is starting to giggle, squeal and reach out to us and toys. It won't be long before he is on the move!


Meet me in Vegas!! I'm ready to go in my Leisure Suit!


Rarely do I look straight at the camera!!



I enjoy tummy time more - - -now that I can hold my head up!


Tiring of tummy time, but still happy.



Happy time on the couch!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile in that last picture! He just looks so happy!
Aunt Chloe

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!! Thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the one of tummy time :)
Love you all...
MIMI

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new ones.

They are really precious and that smile could melt anybody.

Did you have a good one of the two (Lee and Brant)that you took last Sunday?
If so print it so I can put it on my computer.

Thanks and I love you all.

Nanny

Unknown said...

I have come to the conclusion that pictures do not do him justice. Check out my blog for the updated pics of him and Brant! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh my, i think i have a little crush on lee. and i absolutely LOVE his rolls!!! thomas weighed 20.0 lbs. at his 1 year check up! :) i need to see him soon!

love you!
tami

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby!!! Congratulations to you and your wife! (Susan Barrett has a mutual friend and she found your pictures)Enjoy parenting Lee-"teenagehood" comes quickly!
We still miss you at our Stone Mountain moms advisory board.
Good luck!
Carole Bennett

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations on baby Lee.
Got the link to your blog from Christine Parker's blog. Just found the comments section after Carole told me about it. LOL
You are missed at the GAB meetings!
Blessings,

Susan Barrett

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new pics! Love that boy-what a cutie! Love the parents, too! That big smile- that IS one happy baby. Love, KK

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

that little smile...oh my goodness, he's going to be a lady killer! hope to see you soon!

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

He is too cute!!