Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

More photos - all from Week 20 (this week)

Profile of Baby Hardman!!

Close up of Baby Hardman's Face
(the dark area to the right center is a shadow on the forehead - then you see the two BIG eyes!)
Here is a profile with a shot of the hand. All five fingers are there!

Another profile. This must be his/her good side!!

Maybe a career as a foot model??

Look at that foot!!

A final profile. You can see the tiny nose under the "e" in "profile"

One final face shot with the "shadow" forehead.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am so excited that we are going to have a baby !!!!!!!
Mimi is making a WalMart run...what shall I get ??? A book? or toy?
When are u going to Babies R Us?
Love you both! Plus one
Mimi and Pawpaw

Unknown said...

Girl...

WhitneyB said...

Congrats Hardmans!! So exciting. I'm guessing a girl but I'm almost always wrong... I put a link from my blog to yours. Let me know if that's not ok. Lots of Wesley people floatin around the blogspot & Facebook world that I'm sure would love to reconnect with you. Blessings! - Whitney Bradburn