Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Marriage Retreat 2011

This past weekend, Bryan and I went to my father-in-law's corporate loft in Atlantic Station for our annual "marriage retreat". Each year, we discuss and plan the yearly budget, house projects, vacation time, and how we can be better marrieds and parents, in general. It is a weekend we both look forward to, and we will do most anything to make sure we do it each January.

This year, we took KW with us, since she is nursing. Here, you see she is up and rarin' to go for the 2011 Budget session.


Apparently, she found the content to be less than engaging.


I always leave this weekend giving thanks for my marriage. During my engagement, a friend told me that I had waited for the diamond in the rough. I only had to find one, and I did.

No comments: