Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lee's Day in Facial Expressions

Here is a day in the life of Lee . . . . (this is the 2nd post of the day!!)


Sometimes I am happy just playing by myself.


Sometimes I like to blow bubbles on my lips.


I have not made a final decision on baths, but they aren't too bad.


I do like to be dried off after the bath.


Contrary to what some might think, I do spend 2-4 hours per evening with this type of expression (audio has been removed).


Then, after I cry, I fall asleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful. I have waited and it was all worth it. He is precious even when he is "screaming". All of the pictures are just wonderful and I love to see him looking at his Daddy with such a look on his face.

Please, more to come I hope

Love to you all,

Nanny

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful. I have loved the webcam, though it's a little frustrating at times! He looks so different every time I see him. Growing so fast. But y'all have really got to quit pinching him like that to get him to scream. Iknow he wouldn't act like that otherwise!???
Just hang in there - those screamfests will be a humorous memory sooner than you may believe. Keep the photos coming, and call every time you can get online.
We love you all, KK (Kk, KayKay)

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Thanks for finding the time ( now you understand ) to put these up.
Those indeed are the many faces you will see within a day; however, the "screaming one" won't last as long as the days go by and will be a distant memory like KK said.
I don't remember them :)
Love ya,
MIMI

Anonymous said...

I love the picture w/ the bubble-blowing lips. I call this one "Momma said Knock You OUT!" or "I'm gonna get you, sucka." It is now my new tiled screen-saver, so I can stare at, not 1, but about 16 Lees as I work daily. :-)

Love you all!
Aunt Chloe

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

He is beautiful. Congrats.

Holly Tolbert