Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scenes from the last week

Sorry - it's been almost a week since the last post. Been a little busy . . .
Below are some of the best selects from the last week. (see the captions)


We are enjoying our bouncy seat.


We got to meet our cousin Brant.





Hmm . . . who is that?



Finally - sleeping in my bed.



Sleeping in mom & dad's bed - - - very comfortable.


Fun times on our play mat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So PRECIOUS!
I love the sleeping in the bed picture ! YEAH!
Love you all..
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love the sleeping in mom and dad's bed - totally at home. And the picture with Brant is just priceless.
Last night was just great. I couldn't get over how much he has grown, fatwise that is. I am afraid we will keep you on the webcam too much if I had my way, but that's the way it goes!
We love you all,
Kk and Papa

Anonymous said...

I have not seen him so fully awake. Each time I held him he was knocked out and I never saw his eyes.

I loved all the pictures and just keep them coming.
At last I see him in his bed.

My love to all,

Nanny

l and h said...

He looks great, and we can't wait to meet him. Mena- add me to your facebook friends! love, lj

tami said...

oh my, i'm in love! he is absolutely precious!!!! when can i come meet him? can i bring you dinner soon????

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,