Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rolling Over!


They say not to ever leave your child unattended.  I admit, Bryan and I have left Lee unattended many times - playing on the changing mat, playing on our bed, in his bouncy seat.  I mean, really, where is he going to go?  Well....  Those days are nearing their end, I fear.

Today, I was changing Lee in the back of the wagon.  I turned to unload some items from his stroller, and this was the view I had when I turned back!  He had finally rolled over, and I had missed it!  I am not sure if it was an accident, or if he has really figured out what he is doing.


Mom helped Lee pull his arm out from under him (points to accidental roll over)


I tried to get Lee excited about his accomplishment, but he just said, "Stop with all the pictures, Lady!"

No comments: