Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Enjoying the Moment

I have to work hard at enjoying the moment - I am so busy setting up, taking pictures, or worrying about everyone having a good time that I don't experience the event. Sometimes, I have to stop myself from looking at Lee through the viewfinder, and just look at him... and enjoy him in the moment. So, thinking ahead about Lee's future scrapbook, I realize I missed so many pictures from his first Halloween: with PatPat and Lala, with Pawpaw and Mimi, with Daddy and Mommy, knocking on the door, and the list goes on. But I WAS THERE!

Well, sort of - after stopping him from running into a house, running in the street, or traipsing into a neighbor's flower bed. Next year will be more organized... right? (Don't worry; I'm not that out of touch with reality!)