Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coolness

Did you ever have a friend that was so cool, and did so many of the things you wish you would do, and took the time to look deep and think deeply about herself and everyday life (which you also wish you would do)? The friend who inhabits this place in my heart and mind right now is Laura Jones. You can read her blog, bruce avenue, by clicking on the link in my blog roll. An amazing woman. I find myself wanting to copy-cat her. Often.

I love you and miss you, Sweet Laura!

1 comment:

l and h said...

i wasn't expecting to see my name. i feel decidely uncool these days. more like hanging on with white knuckles.

i wish we didn't live a million miles apart. I miss face to face visits.

i think i'll be in Memphis in late May on the way to take Had to camp. Maybe we could meet up somewhere in between. I'll be near Mentone, AL. Is that near you?