Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neutral

This picture makes me want to mention three things:

One
The font - When Lee wore this onesie, I felt the font was a little too girlie. Still do think it is much more perfect-o for KW. Gender neutral is just not always neutral. For example, I have a lot of "gender neutral" sleepers that I received as gifts for Lee (we did not know he was boy until he popped out). When KW wears these, I just think they look like boy clothes. I can't help it. I also have a bunch of sleepers on loan from my niece (shout out to Arden!), and when KW wears these, I think they look like girl clothes, and I can't imagine putting them on a boy.

Two
The growth - No matter how many times you have a baby, I bet you are flabbergasted by how fast they grow. You are never in neutral. I mean, we have just rounded the four month mark, and she is outgrowing her 3-6 month clothes. You can't tell from the picture, but she is sporting a classy v-neck with this outfit. I had to grab my Baby Bulldog pics while I could!



Three
The toys - So glad I have kept all of Lee's toys. I never used lovies with him all much, but KW can't keep her hands off 'em. Of course, this baby UGA goes perfectly with the over-the-top themed outfit, but it also is red, white, and black - easy for baby eyes to focus on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can only assume that after all the georgia gear you've bought, lee and katie wilkes will grow up and ironically want to go to florida for college. let's hope not!

-elise