Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Get It Right the First Time

I may have written about this before, but I have noticed something about KW as she passes her milestones. It is that she practices all little parts of a task before actually doing it. For example, when learning to crawl, she would get up on all fours, get her bearings, do some swaying, pick up her knee, then sit back down and scooch. Eventually, she crawled perfectly the first time. Right now, she is still working on perfecting her walking.

This one may be a little different. As in, when Lee (yes, Lee) put her on the truck six weeks ago, her legs were not long enough to reach the floor (so I don't know if there was much to work on). I didn't realize she had grown so much taller since that time, so imagine my surprise when we walked in the other day to find her jetting all over the place! I was really impressed with how well she handled herself her first time behind the wheel.

No comments: