Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In the Works

Paintbrushes in the fridge =
stuff gettin' done



Before we moved, Lee and KW were sharing a room. Even though I had changed up the furniture to prepare for her arrival, most if it went straight into Lee's room the day of the move. One awkward bookshelf found its way into KW's room, but I wanted to change it up - and add some of the "bun feet" that have become a trademark for the nursery furniture in our house.






Last weekend, we unveiled the finished product after naptime, and she loved it - I almost think she would like it better if I left it empty! I am going to need to add some more shelves, but I know at least one section will be left open for you-can't-do-that-on-tv antics between KW and her brother.


No comments: