Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Train, Elevators, and Escalators (Oh, My!)

Last weekend, we came up with a quick Family Day on the fly. It was the last Saturday of the month, so we had to do it, but the weather was not cooperating with my original plans. B came up with the fun idea of riding Marta downtown and riding the elevators to the top of the Westin hotel, where you can walk around and see the metro area. It was a beautiful, clear day, and we had a great time!

The Train Ride
The Elevator Ride 
The Escalator Ride
I am afraid of escalators, but the escalators in Atlanta take it to a whole new level. For some reason, I offered to take Lee up the escalator at Peachtree Center while B and KW took the elevator. I almost lost my lunch - it looks like the people in front of you are about to fall right on your face. And don't even look backward! Thankfully, Lee didn't seem to notice my death grip and rigid body. Needless to say, B brought him back down! The photos really don't do it justice.

No comments: