Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Speedy Exit

For Easter, Lee received a cute onesie with a monkey face on the behind. I laughed when I noticed that tag said it was in the "Speedy Exit" line. This perfectly describes my experience when dressing Lee lately. Below are photos of Lee getting dressed after breakfast. You may think I don't have control, but I am learning to take it when I need it!

Already hard at work.

Lee does help by taking off the second arm of his sleeper. He is pretty proud of this.

Getting away!

We used to be able to coax Lee with his bench and hammer. Now, this only works one or two times and we have to try something else.

Back again. One arm in!

Finally, ready for the day!

2 comments:

l and h said...

My boys still like to make speedy exits out of their clothes...and diapers. Maybe it's a boy thing? Lee is so cute- I love his hair! Have you started making plans for his birthday??

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooooo precious. I hope Nannie enjoyed his visit, and that he did lots of cute things for her. give her my love, KK