Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Five

Five is my favorite number, so I couldn't let the celebration of our fifth anniversary go by without a fun weekend. Plus, we needed some time away together before baby girl gets here. B arranged an awesome weekend at Barnsley Gardens, and we were able to relax by the pool, eat great food, and play yard games. We sat on the porch of our cottage and watched a a rainstorm, lounged by the pool, and took naps. I loved getting to remember what it was like to go somewhere and just hang, with no real responsibilities! Best of all, I loved getting to do it with my wonderful husband!

We played golf (frisbee golf).

Bryan was actually able to read a paper. Remember those?

I taught Bryan to play croquet, and he beat me soundly.

No comments: