Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Practice Joy

I have been reading a new book, one that has been going around. But, if you haven't thought about picking it up yet, please do!

The thing I love about this author is how she experiences her everyday life - dishes, laundry, teaching six (!) kids, being the wife of a farmer. Her words are honest, raw, revealing. She weaves the spiritual into every aspect of her day. She writes of finding joy, of learning to find it, of practicing the learning to find it. This is how far I have read, and this is where I am today.

So I picked up the camera and captured my two babies playing together. I have been thinking lot about how they may play as they grow older in the same house. And this makes me smile. It brings me joy.

No comments: