Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hope Comes

Today marks one year since I had one of the hardest conversations I have had as a parent. At the time, I perceived it as a direct attack on my child. I still do. But sitting here today, I can see how God has used it to show me how to become a better parent to my little boy. To learn the in's and out's of his sweet personality. To see the wonderful qualities that will serve him well in adulthood. To persevere.

I am thankful to be sitting on the other side of this year having embraced what God has shown me to become more like Him. God has used this to build my character, and my hope in Him. How blessed I am!

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us." Romans 5:3-5

No comments: