Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Snoogle

I have a love-hate relationship with my Snoogle. Right now, I love it. I can't lie on my back anymore, and I haven't seen this thing in almost two years. Snoogle allows me to roll over in the bed without worries for all the ways I am not supposed to sleep. By October, I will hate it. It hurts my ears, makes me hot, and becomes symbol of all the comfortable positions I can't enjoy. Lee just doesn't know what to do with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need one of those... a little too late now... i just sleep with a body pillow on one side and a regular on the other. constantly moving around.. you know I'm a tummy sleeper... no fun for pregnant lindsay. love you guys! so excited!