Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cute Birthday Moments

Before I move on to the more recent past, I had to share a few cute moments from Lee's second birthday party...

Lee is much better and showing much more persistence in unwrapping his gifts these days - he knows something is inside that he must want. What cracks me up is how he seems to know to read the card first. He carefully rips open the envelope, takes a look at the picture on the front, then opens it up - only to quickly close it, lay it to the side, and get down to business!


Perhaps my favorite pictures from the party - my nephew, Brant, suited up in safety goggles and ready to take off!

This is how Lee blows out a candle - top teeth on bottom lip. Needless to say, he needs a little help getting the job done.


First bite of birthday cake...Who needs a fork?!

No comments: