Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby Boppy

Lee got a little boy baby doll for Christmas, complete with a ba-bish (that's a pacifier in our house). I have one of those donut pillows I use when we go on car trips to keep my head somewhat level while I snooze. When we returned home, this pillow was in the den, and Lee got a great idea.


He is helping out more and more with Katie Wilkes, and does not like to hear her cry for long. My, she does have a passionate cry! Nor surprisingly, he has mastered the skills of picking up her ba-bish - without touching the nipple - and putting it in her mouth! And he talks to her softly as he does this. It warms my heart... and frees my hands for a minute!

No comments: