Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Her First

If you are from Memphis, then you understand the Pronto Pup (it's NOT a corn dog). If you are from my family, you grew up with Pronto Pups all around. Somewhere along the way, my great-uncle or cousin or someone bought the exclusive rights to Pronto Pups east of the Mississippi. So sorry to everyone outside the mid-south; they don't sell them there. All I can say is, we need a food truck.

Lee doesn't like Pronto Pups (!). Cannot figure out why, for the life of me. He is missing out.

So, when Chloe found me snapping one picture after another in the backyard on our last trip home, I did not think it at all odd when she said, "Yea, I took a lot of pictures of Arden's first, too."

No comments: