Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Highly Efficient Scrapbook Plan

I have this grand idea to make both Lee's and Katie Wilkes' scrapbooks at the same time. I plan to create one layout, then just copy it with boyish or girlish paper in the other child's book. I kid you not - I look through Lee's photos each month to try to make sure I get some similar shots of KW, so I don't have to think too hard to make the books different! In my head, this is going to make the scrapping process way fast. More on that later, though... I am still finishing up our honeymoon right now!

I have this wonderful photo shoot I did of Lee when he was tiny. I had brought him into the bed one morning because his pajamas had gotten dirty, and he was swaddled horribly, but I wanted him to let me sleep longer, anyway. It worked, and I got some ultra-cute pictures of him.

My dilemma was that I had no way of knowing if I would ever capture similar pictures of KW. Thanks to a stuffy nose, I got a good set of photos this past weekend. Some are blurry, but I couldn't help but share.


Incidentally, the trick would have worked and bought us some time, but Lee wouldn't allow it!

No comments: