Now We Are Four!

KW joined us on November 10, 2010. Thanks for following our journey as a family!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We Broke Out!

During the recent snow storm, there was more news coverage than you could ever wish for - or need - about people and how they were dealing with the snow. My favorite guy was at a restaurant talking about how they had been stuck in the house for two days and really had to get out for a meal. Really? REALLY?! I'll see you your cabin fever and I'll raise you two months plus a two-and-a-half year old! Oh, and I'll throw in 1150 square feet while I'm at it!

Needless to say, we took advantage of the nice Saturday and fed the ducks this past weekend. One goose was especially friendly, and Lee liked her, because he couldn't throw the food enough to attract the other birds. At one point, he yelled,

"Goose, Goooooooose!"

"Come here [to] me, and eat"

"This foooooood!"

I know all those punctuation marks are incorrect, but it looked weird if I left them off.

And, lest you think we left KW out of all the fun - no worries - she was there, too!

No comments: